Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tokyo - On The Way

A ticket for myself, no company.
Depart at 1:45am.
What a fresh new experience in my life! Lucky gal. 

At Changi Airport before check in

I am going to step on Japan's land after 9 hours... alone.


That the plane taking me to Japan

Airport Limousine Bus to Hotel Laforet, take off at 10:05am.
Lucky catch otherwise have to wait next trip at 13:15.
It takes about 70 minutes to reach destination.

They give a label sticker to my luggage like I am taking a plane.
Good manner people.

Look still ok although can't sleep on plane.
I must be very excited.
Narita Airport, Tokyo/
Just take a glance.

On the bus.
Please fasten your seat belt.


What a modern building! I can see this building from our company's office tower too.
Colleague told me it was Fuji Television Network building.
富士电视台也!






No comments:

Post a Comment