Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My very own homepage






This webpage is no longer available on internet now since geocities.com has been winded up. However, I still got the works saved in my PC till now. I did it while I was jobless after getting married and when I still have passion in developing website. This is a work of celebrating our marriage at that time too. There are many photos of our ROM, wedding, honey moon trip and studio album's photos. (However, I am shy to share with any of you now.)

Joining Asialink has leaded me to web design and then programming. Thanks to Mr Leo Meng Lock who has taken me into the team although I know nothing about web design, internet, website and photos touch up. What I could guarantee to him was that I would like to learn anything that I didn't know at all.

That's where my power of self study had grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment